Installing Tegsoft using DVD
The DVD ISO file is downloaded here.
It is important to make sure that the physical or virtual server platform goes around sufficient physical memory values.
If the server has access to Internet during installation , database operations will be fast.
According to hardware,
- The server must be 64-bit capable
- A special preparation before installation is not necessary.
If you are installing to a VMWARE server,
- If there is a server for the installation to be performed “CentOS Linux 64 bit ” If not, a new server should be created with the “Redhat Linux 64 bit” scheme.
- After installation, “VM Tools” which is compatible with CENTOS must be installed in Tegsoft product.
- Linux should be 64 bit for this server.
- A non-standard Legency Network adapter must be selected for the network card.
- After installation, “yum install adjtimex” command must be used to install software to prevent time slip.
- Microsoft Linux Integration Services must be installed for the system to work properly
Hardware starts with DVD.
When “Tegsoft Products Installation DVD….” writes to the screen ,the installation is started by pressing the ENTER key.
Step 1: The configuration of the local network settings is confirmed.
Step 2: When the System is opening, Activate on boot and Enable IPv4 support is selected
Step 3: The IP address and network mask are entered manually.
Step 4: Gateway and DNS are entered manually.
Step 5: The system is given a name.
Step 6: Time Zone is selected.
After this, the installation is completed in two steps.
Step 1: Installation of the files and system – about 15 minutes
Step 2:Step by step installation after reboots (task…) – about 15 minutes
Total setup takes about 30 minutes with preparation.
Operations After Installation
> wget setup.tegsoftcloud.com/install.sh
The screen output of the install.sh command is as follows. install.sh should be saved successfully.
--2019-11-12 09:24:11-- http://setup.tegsoftcloud.com/install.sh
Resolving setup.tegsoftcloud.com (setup.tegsoftcloud.com)… 18.104.22.168
Connecting to setup.tegsoftcloud.com (setup.tegsoftcloud.com)|22.214.171.124|:80… connected.
HTTP request sent, awaiting response… 200 OK
Length: 4748 (4.6K) [application/x-sh]
Saving to: ‘install.sh’
100%[===================================================================>] 4,748 --.-K/s in 0s
2019-11-12 09:24:11 (302 MB/s) - ‘install.sh’ saved [4748/4748]
The operations are continued with commands below
> chmod +x install.sh
MEMORY VALUES SETTINGS
In order for Tegsoft server services to work efficiently, memory values must be set correctly according to usage conditions. You can access the memory values table here. The values defined in the table should be defined in the “Voice Service Memory” and “Management Screen Memory” fields below.