Installing Tegsoft Using DVD
The DVD ISO file is downloaded here.
It is important to make sure that the physical or virtual server platform goes around sufficient physical memory values.
If the server has access to Internet during installation , database operations will be fast.
According to hardware,
If you are installing to a PHYSICAL server,
- The server must be 64-bit capable
- Aspecial preparation before installation is not necessary
If you are installing to a VMWARE server,
- If there is a server for the installation to be performed “CentOS Linux 64 bit ” If not, a new server should be created with the “Redhat Linux 64 bit” scheme.
After installation, “VM Tools” which is compatible with CENTOS must be installed in Tegsoft product.
If you are installing to a MICROSOFT HYPER-V server, (Note: This can be used in software development and testing processes.However, It would not recommended for use in production environments by Tegsoft. )
- Linux should be 64 bit for this server.
- A non-standard Legency Network adapter must be selected for the network card.
- After installation, “yum install adjtimex” command must be used to install software to prevent time slip.
- Microsoft Linux Integration Services must be installed for the system to work properly .
Hardware starts with DVD.
When “Tegsoft Products Installation DVD….” writes to the screen ,the installation is started by pressing the ENTER key.
Step 1: The configuration of the local network settings is confirmed.
Step 2: When the System is opening, Activate on boot and Enable IPv4 support is selected
Step 3: The IP address and network mask are entered manually.
Step 4: Gateway and DNS are entered manually.
Step 5: The system is given a name.
Step 6: Time Zone is selected.
After this, the installation is completed in two steps.
Step 1: Installation of the files and system – about 15 minutes
Step 2:Step by step installation after reboots (task…) – about 15 minutes
Total setup takes about 30 minutes with preparation.
Once all these steps are completed, please go to the Post-Installation Steps.